Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding copy watch REF: 15500OR.OO.D002CR.01
[Image: Audemars%20Piguet%20Watch%2026400SO.OO.A055CA.01.jpg]
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Selfwinding copy watch REF: 26400SO.OO.A055CA.01
Model Number: 26400SO.OO.A055CA.01
Item Type: Replica Royal Oak Offshore Selfwinding Watches
Case Material: Stainless Steel,Octagonal
Brand Name: Audemars Piguet
Movement: Self Winding/Automatic
Dial Diameter: 44 mm
Dial: Green
Glass: Sapphire
Water Resistance Depth: l10.00atm / 100.00m / 330.00ft
Clasp Type: Deployment Buckle
Boxes: common box package without paper
Year: 2019
Band Material Type: Green Rubber strap
Functions: Hours,Minutes,Seconds,Date,Tachymeter Chronograph

Audemars Piguet two-color automatic winding Royal Oak

The new Audemars Piguet two-color self-winding Royal Oak, recently released at SIHH 2015, is reminiscent of the two-metal casing of Angus Davis in the 1970s. The "hands-on" trick evokes memories of bell-bottoms and vests.Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Selfwinding replica

Looking at the family photos of the 1970s, it is difficult to kill the urge to laugh. My father wore a huge side angle, a large lapels suit and ubiquitous flared pants. Platform heels and kippon ties are also surprisingly popular.

My personal memory of this era is not reminiscent of this period as the heyday of tailoring elegance. However, when I saw the 1972 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, I continued to marvel at her timeless aesthetics. Despite years of experience, the aesthetics of the stainless steel case and blue dial remain undiminished.

As a little boy, I was not hurt and not hurt. I still remember wearing a vest on Sunday school in a variety of suspicious brown tones. There are a lot of disgusting purple, yellow and orange in my closet, sometimes in a mix of tasteless clothes.

Ladies' Royal Oak 29mm Case (Ref. 8638/424)
In 1976, Audemars Piguet released the first self-winding ladies' Royal Oak, paired steel and 18 carat gold in a 29 mm case (Ref. 8638 / 424). The shape of this watch is largely due to the original design of GéraldGenta in 1972, but benefited from the feminine design of Jacqueline Dimier.
When I saw the new Audemars Piguet two-color automatic winding Royal Oak recently released at SIHH 2015, I remembered this model. Although this 41mm timepiece is clearly aimed at men, it is reminiscent of the 1976 watch.Hublot BIG BANG replica

dial
The silver dial presents the brand's "Grand Tapisserie" pattern, assuming that the "Mega Tapisserie" on the larger Royal Oak Offshore is more modest. The dial is accented with a pink gold accent, and the tradition is respected by the Royal Oaks.
This Audemars Piguet two-color self-winding Royal Oak subscribes to the "Less is more" design principle, adding only a central second hand and an hour and minute indication date. Usually I succumb to the charm of some complications, but the sparse list of instructions provides purity to the dial.

The 41 mm diameter case has a cute vintage charm. The combination of stainless steel and 18K rose gold gives the warmth that ordinary steel models do not exist. Interestingly, the use of pink gold also gives a greater degree of modernity, especially in contrast to the gold used in 1976, which now looks a bit old.

The pink-gold crown adds a touch of color, and the case and bezel are tied together to create a harmonious double performance. This theme extends to bimetallic bracelets, the structure of which shows a lot of complexity, the outer surface of each link has a tapered chain, three discounts and polished edges.

The case looks very thin and measures 9.50mm, including the height of the bezel. When viewed from the side, the different colors of the bezel and its sloping edges seem to attract the stainless steel case strap for a softer feel. The surface of the steel is parallel to the dial.
I think one area that has gradually taken shape in recent years is that Audemars Piguet is willing to equip its showcases for more models. Audemars Piguet's two-tone self-winding Royal Oak freely displays its automatic movement through sapphire crystal.Tag Heuer CARRERA replica
[/url]
motion
Over the years, I have often talked about the visual appeal of mechanical movements, especially in high-end timepieces. The Calibre 3120 is gorgeous and worth seeing. Unlike the original Royal Oak, which was backed with a solid case back in 1972, the wearer of this new watch can immerse itself in this highly acclaimed brand world.

In addition to the beautifully decorated 22-carat gold swing quality, these bridges also showcase the original sophistication. I especially appreciate the sloping paths of the slopes, which partially surround the jewels near the edge of the bridge.

The sink around the jewels and screws shines brightly. The 60-hour power reserve may not sound special, but it is impressive because it comes from a separate barrel that explains the small proportion of the linerless movement.

The popularity of bimetallic watches seems to have declined for many years, but the launch of this new watch from Audemars Piguet may revitalize the two-tone watch.

The neat layout of the dial and the silver-tone "Grande Tapisserie" pattern provide a comfortable tonal tone for the two-tone case treatment. In addition, the purity of the dial ensures that each function talks to the wearer and is unambiguous in the perfect language.

I first saw the model in the photo and did not induce me to propose eternal love. When I put it on my wrist, the romance of this timepiece followed. It seems to capture some of the styling of the past, but it looks very modern.

The fashion rudeness mentioned above in the 1970s reminds me of my youth, which provides a cautious choice when choosing a new watch. Only time will tell if Audemars Piguet's two-color self-winding Royal Oak will age like the 1972 GéraldGenta, or eventually lose some of its appeal in the coming decades. However, considering its ancient origins and obvious good looks, I can easily understand why some people take this risk.[url=http://www.fashionwatchtime.com]http://www.fashionwatchtime.com

Technical specifications
Model: Audemars Piguet two-color automatic winding Royal Oak
Reference: 15400SR.OO.1220SR.01
Case: stainless steel; diameter 41.00mm; waterproof 5 bar (50 m); sapphire crystal, front and bottom cover.
Function: hour; minute; central seconds; date.
Movement: Calibre 3120, self-winding movement; frequency 21,600 vph (3Hz), 40 gems; power reserve 60 hours.
Bracelet: Stainless steel and 18K rose gold with stainless steel folding clasp
[Image: Audemars%20Piguet%20Watch%2026400SO.OO.A035CA.01.jpg]

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Survivor Black Titanium Limited Edition
A very light titanium black is used as the main material inside and outside the button, the button protects the bolt, the crown, the chain strap and the buckle at the bottom of the large watch. Gai also features a black titanium base with a special non-slip decoration. The bottom of the famous octagonal bezel is still made of titanium alloy, and the ceramic material is applied to the upper. The distinct vertical lines on the ceramic bezel inherit the unique charm of the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Titanium matte finish. Vulcanized rubber is the best choice for extreme sports materials. The black rubber strap uses a matte grain feel that enhances the natural environment's toughness for protecting color images.

In order to meet the requirements of efficiency and light weight, every detail of the chronograph has been carefully designed: the hollow handle bezel can reduce the weight without affecting its sturdiness; the hollow bolts are easy to operate the button protection; the same characteristics There are also large grooves that appear on the crown because the shape of the gear to the edge of the crown makes it easier to fully lock in a stylish rotation. At this moment, the cone button starts the timer, the hollow needle hours, the small silver plate standard when the fluorescent second hand is used, and it is easy to read day and night. Finally, observe that you can also find all the performances of the Audemars Piguet factory in the hollow part in the middle and the chain, and do everything possible.

Royal Oak Offshore Titanium Features:
The crown with large grooved edges has a gear-like shape that makes the crown more easily locked in a stylish rotation.
The case is 100m waterproof and anti-magnetic to protect the movement's accuracy from any external damage.
The top recessed hex screw is still loyal to the famous design of the Royal Oak Sea Titanium Octagonal Bezel
The dial is hand-carved by Audemars exclusive «MégaTapisserie» large plaid decoration, and the table top decoration echoes the check belt

One-piece strap and case design

Royal Oak Titanium «SURVIVOR» Audemars Piguet chronograph with exclusive self-winding movement Cal.3126 / 3840, with solid, reliable and accurate features:

Power storage for up to 60 hours, the main cylinder can stably deliver stable power for up to 60 hours, ensuring continuous and precise operation of the balance swing

The level of the horizontal balance makes the movement more stable and reliable;

Adjusting the time, the balance wheel will make the second hand stop device still, adjust to "completely correct", accurate time;
Eight-fold small weight adjustable weight balance makes the adjustment movement smooth and more accurate;
Even if the date of the midnight adjustment does not damage the display panel, you can use the security device to quickly adjust the date performance;

The 22K gold automatic plate mounted on the ball bearing * box spring ensures double-way self-winding.

Royal Oak Offshore Titanium «SURVIVOR» chronograph 26165IO.OO.A002CA.01, black titanium case with anti-magnetic protection, conical button, button-protected hollow bolt, crown and chain strap are made of black titanium. Hollow ceramic bezel, diameter 42 mm, thickness 15.65 mm, midnight show, small seconds hand, chronograph with central chronograph hands, 30 minute and 12 hour timer, outer ring gun surface, date, Cal.3126 / 3840 Self-winding movement, power reserve for 60 hours, all components are hand-polished, enamel and chamfered, polished pearls, Geneva waves on the deck, three styles of winding crown, matte black dial, dial love The exclusive «MégaTapisserie» super-decorated, vulcanized rubber strap with Check, with a large black titanium buckle, water-resistant to 100 meters, black titanium cover with a non-slip bottom, titanium outer ring engraved with "Royal Oak Offshore Survivor - Limited edition.quality replicas watches
[Image: Audemars%20Piguet%20Watch%2026401RO.OO.A087CA.01.jpg]